Payflow Pro, a PayPal Company is a market-leading payment gateway
eMerchant is an Authorized Reseller for PayPal PayFlow Pro.
Payflow Pro, a PayPal Company is a market-leading payment gateway. It connects your online store to your eMerchant internet merchant account. It enables your business to:
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, more. Plus accept PayPal too
Optimize the customer experience by letting shoppers complete the checkout process without leaving your website.
- Stay secure with access to one of the most powerful risk-management systems. Integrate easily. Payflow Pro is pre-integrated into many shopping carts
Key benefits and features include:
- Industry-leading security with transaction processing secured by 128-bit SSL encryption. Plus, PayPal meets the exacting standards of the major card associations, `including SAS, PCI, and SDP.
- Flexibility – We work with all major payment processors and over 200 popular shopping carts we , so you can make the right choice for your business.
- High-volume processing capacity. Built on a robust infrastructure that handles over $100 million USD daily, you can feel confident, even during the busiest times.
- Easy integration. Our flexible application programming interface (API) and client software development kit (SDK) reduce development time.
- Virtual Terminal lets you accept payments by phone, fax, or mail.
The Manager Console makes your life easy by letting you manage your whole system in a single place, including approving or rejecting orders, issuing refunds, and running reports.
Let eMerchant tailor a payment acceptance program just for your business. Call today.
The eMerchant “Advantage”
- One stop shop for a retail merchant account, Account Services and POS Hardware
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Lowest “swiped” or “Card Present” rates in the industry
- Terminal Loaner Program if device ever fails
- Free Terminal Program*
- Call us today for a Rate Proposal!
*Some restrictions may apply