Use the internet to process credit card payments using your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
Process Credit Card transactions through your laptop, tablet or mobile device!
Nearly all stores accept credit cards and to boost your business, you should too. A credit card virtual terminal is great for many businesses and for a multitude of reasons. When a phone line is not available or is unreliable, a virtual terminal credit card processing system is the ideal alternative choice. These machines use the internet to process credit card and payments using your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device if you’re on the go.
Using your eMerchant account is quick and easy to manage and maintain. You can reduce operating costs by using an online system. There’s no additional hardware or software needed, so you can log on from any computer to make your sale happen! You can easily validate cards and transfer money to your accounts when a transaction is completed. With eMerchant, here’s how your Merchant Account Virtual Terminal works:
- Log in to your PCI DSS Compliant Gateway portal provided by eMerchant
- Enter your provided Login and Password
- Key in your customer’s credit card information, expiration date and security code
- Key in the amount of the sale and invoice number
Submit the order and you’re done! You get immediate approvals and the ability to email a receipt directly to your customer!
With virtual terminal credit card processing, you don’t need fancy equipment to run credit cards and make sales. After completing the order, ,you can store the customer’s information in the Gateway database to bill the customer again or to set up recurring billing. You don’t need a bulky terminal or an expensive website to accept credit cards, debit cards or electronic checks as a form of payment.
A credit card terminal can be handy for many people and for various different reasons. Whether you take telephone orders or are constantly traveling and going to tradeshows and events, online payments make it easier for both the customer and salesperson.
With this system, you can easily submit orders, offer refunds, and more. A virtual credit card terminal is great for:
- Manual orders taken over the telephone
- Manual orders from catalog sales
- Using your mobile device and broadband card to take orders at special events, shows or tent sales
- Wholesale environment where orders are placed from known accounts
- When a retail type terminal just won’t work or there is no phone line available
- Mobile Merchants or businesses that don’t have a shopping cart on their website
Keep a competitive edge with an eMerchant merchant account. We understand not all businesses have the same needs. With eMerchant, we can assist you in designing a specialized plan specifically for you. With a dedicated Account Manager, you’ll know someone will be there to answer any questions you may have.
Call eMerchant today to learn how a virtual terminal can benefit your business.
Having a direct Merchant account to accept Credit
Cards provides many advantages
by providing more payment choices
All large successful sites accept credit cards directly
Increased Cash Flow
by getting your money into your home back account quicker
The eMerchant “Advantage”
- Multiple Banking Partners – We provide the right fit for your growing business which includes best rates, most generous processing limits, quickest funding and most liberal approvals.
- Multiple Gateway Choices – Plugging into any shopping cart is never a problem for eMerchant.
- Multiple Hardware Options – Find the right terminal or Wireless Device with our knowledgeable staff
- Old Fashioned, “Customer Comes First” attitude! Contact us today to speak with one of our credit card processing experts.