Bill Your Customers Monthly
Another way to collect for your services from eMerchant!
A Recurring Billing Program offered by eMerchant is a safe and efficient way to bill your customers or clients on a recurring schedule…automatically! Accept credit cards or electronic checks through your website or through your online Virtual Terminal Control Panel. Transactions are easy and set up is a breeze.
- Timely Payments – Reduce delays in receiving manual checks
- Improve Cash Flow – Manage receivables and payables more effectively
- Safe and Secure – Eliminate the need to store sensitive data on your computers
- Reduce Invoice Cost – No paper, no labor
- More Customers – Offer flexible payment options
eMerchant’s automatic billing allows you to import an existing customer base, view billing history reports and send automatic billing receipts which gives you maximum control over your revenue stream. Recurring billing is perfect for credit card payments as well as electronic checks. Ideal for:
- Subscription Based Businesses (Magazines, Software, Hosting Companies)
- Membership Fees (Gyms, Clubs, Associations)
- Professional Services (Doctors, Accountants, Attorneys)
- Home Services (Pool Cleaner, Maid Service, Gardner)
- Schools (Private, Trade, DayCare) or Churches
Call eMerchant today to learn how Recurring Billing will help your business!
Having a direct Merchant account to accept Credit Cards provides many advantages
Increased Sales by providing more payment choices
Enhanced Perception All large successful sites accept credit cards directly
Increased Sales by getting your money into your home back account quicker
The eMerchant “Advantage”
- Multiple Banking Partners – We provide the right fit for your growing business which includes best rates, most generous processing limits, quickest funding and most liberal approvals.
- Multiple Gateway Choices – Plugging into any shopping cart is never a problem for eMerchant.
- Multiple Hardware Options – Find the right terminal or Wireless Device with our knowledgeable staff
- Old Fashioned, “Customer Comes First” attitude! Contact us today to speak with one of our credit card processing experts.